ThaiVedic Urban Retreat
CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR YOGA TEACHERS AND BODYWORKERS
About the training
We are thrilled to announce that the ThaiVedic school of healing, movement and bodywork is coming to Munich!
This 3 day training offers you an opportunity to study with the three founders: Kimmana Nichols, Sebastian Bruno and Barbra Noh.
For those who have already studied with us, it is the chance to reconnect – and for those who have not studied with us yet but are curious, this is the perfect way to get to know us and our work.
The theme for this training is Planetary Health.
Topics will include:
– How to build a sustainable and nourishing yoga asana practice
– Agni and Ama: Supercharging your divine fire and avoiding stagnation
– Ayurveda and Mantra: learn 3 maha mantras for specific purposes
– Self-care and planetary health through sustainable living
– Avoiding harmful chemicals and toxins
– Elemental exercises of healing touch and Bodywork
– The Four Bhrammaviharas (The Four Attitudes)
– Meditation, Prayer, Visualisation and Manifesting Magic
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and passion with you. It is our intention to guide and inspire you towards an empowered relationship with yourself and the world.
Co-Founder of the ThaiVedic System is the 3rd generation from an entire family of holistic healers and educators; now holding qualifications in more than 20 healing modalities including Ayurveda and Naturopathy.
With 20 years’ experience Barbra is a leading educator for yoga teachers. Additional to her highly regarded alignment focused yoga teacher trainings, she is also author of the book, “Yoga – Living With Strength and Grace”.
Co-Founder of the ThaiVedic System and Yoga Massage Studies; Sebastian is a passionate and respected teacher of Thai Massage and Movement Therapies across the globe.
To be confirmed.
A simple vegetarian lunch will be catered for at an additional cost of €15.
You can also choose to bring your own food.
All participants will receive a ThaiVedic Urban Retreat certificate of completion.
This training 20-hour training is registered with Yoga Alliance as a Continuing Education program.
Course fees: €490 (including a €200 non-refundable registration fee)